Complaint Review: Mr. Tire & Monroe Muffler Brake

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2007

• Reported By:Hagerstown Maryland
Mr. Tire & Monroe Muffler Brake
5626 Buckeyestown Pike Frederick, Maryland U.S.A.

Mr. Tire & Monroe Muffler Brake Deffective merchandise Frederick Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Could be looking in the wrong place.

I purchased 4 new tires from Mr. Tire. Whenever I drove over 50 mph my entire vehicle vibrated like a washing machine run amok. I took the vehicle back 10 times and the problem persisted. Finally I got feed up and called customer service (Monroe Muffler Break parent compnay) and they told me to take it to my dealer and thet would reimberuse me.

I took it to the dealer they balanced the tires and shortly after the problem came back. I calleed customer service and they said because the dealer was the last one to touch it it was thier problem!

I even contacted Continental tires and they said I have to take it back to where I bought them. Needless to say I am out $$$ and my wife is afraid to ride in my vehicle.

Frank
Hagerstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2007 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Tire-Monroe-Muffler-Brake/Frederick-Maryland-21704/Mr-Tire-Monroe-Muffler-Brake-Deffective-merchandise-Frederick-Maryland-243052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Tire & Monroe Muffler Brake

Could be looking in the wrong place.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Problem could be a bad shock(s). This could explain the constant balancing with no solution.