Complaint Review: Mr. Tire

• Reported By: Kris — Westlake Ohio United States of America
Mr. Tire
4522 Mayfield Road South Euclid, Ohio United States of America

Mr. Tire Never properly fixed my tire South Euclid, Ohio

I have a 2011 Kia Sorento and about a month and a half ago my tire pressure indicator light went on. I was visiting my parents and my dad noticed that there was a nail in the tire, so he took me to the Mr. Tire in South Euclid as it was the closest repair shop. I paid about $30 to have my tire patched and it seemed fine at the time. 2 days ago, my tire pressure light came on again and I noticed that it was the same tire that was going flat. We took it to NTB near our house and they told us that lo and behold, there was a nail in the tire and that it had not previously been patched. So, we had to pay another $27 to get it patched "again". I am more that angry at the fraud that Mr. Tire committed. I will never go there again, and I will tell everyone I can about this incident so they don't get ripped off as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Tire/South-Euclid-Ohio-44121/Mr-Tire-Never-properly-fixed-my-tire-South-Euclid-Ohio-780130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Tire