Complaint Review: Mr. Tire

• Reported By: Nai — Cleveland Ohio
Mr. Tire
2643 Warrensville Center Rd.. University Heights, Ohio USA

Mr. Tire Attempted to rip me off for tires University Heights Ohio

I had an appointment to have my flat tire fixed but instead of doing that the service men told me I needed back brakes and four new tires because not only couldn't fix the flat and the tires on my car were discontinued along with some other lies.

However, I didn't tell them I had just purchased the tires last year before putting my car in storage for 9 months while I was overseas in China. I also had my car serviced at Honda and they did a full inspection along with brakes so I knew the shape of my tires and car. However, I did contact the Honda Dealership to inquire if my tires were indeed discontined. They said they had no knowledge of the tires being discontinued and had tires in stock if I needed them.

What is it with the Mr. Tire servicemen, they see a woman and think SUCKER?  Because they also attempted to charge me $21 for a service fee since I decided not to purchase their tires. When I asked them, why this so-called rule/policy was posted and why didn't they explain it to me before I allowed them to service my car, they changed their mind about charging me.

If you check the reviews for this Mr. Tire on Google,  you will see I am not the only one they have attempted to rip off. I'm so glad I didn't have them servic my car because they created damage on the other reviews posted on Google. I recommend filing a complaint with the BBB. I will do that too and posted on Facebook and every other social media so people are aware of this place, especially women.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Tire/University-Heights-Ohio-44118/Mr-Tire-Attempted-to-rip-me-off-for-tires-University-Heights-Ohio-1072135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Tire