Belgians

• Reported By: Penny — Smithsburg Maryland
Mr Tire
1317 West Patrick Street frederick, Maryland United States of America

Mr Tire Broke my keyless entry key frederick, Maryland

I took my car in for an Oil change. I was in the waiting room and i heard someone talking about my car. I got up and asked if there was a problem and the man behind the counter said that my key was broken. I told him that the pin had fallen out before and it had been fixed not a big deal till they handed me my key in three pieces. It look as thought the tech had forced my key open and snapped the plastic opener. The guy behind the counter said he could glue it back together. I told him that i needed to have my key. When i checked out i told the man to put it on my reciecpt that they broke my key and he wrote something about it missing the pin.I told him that was not right and i would call the corporate office. I called corporate and had a hard time explaining what happened because the store told them i broke it. After awhile they told me to get a quote on the key. When they got the quote they called me back and said they was not going to do anything. that i can just get a cheap on off ebay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Tire/frederick-Maryland-21702/Mr-Tire-Broke-my-keyless-entry-key-frederick-Maryland-1040001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr Tire