Complaint Review: Mr Transmission, Glenwood spgs, CO

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: skeelm — New Castle Colorado United States of America
Mr Transmission, Glenwood spgs, CO
2510 S Glenn Ave Glenwood Springs, Colorado United States of America

Mr Transmission, Glenwood spgs, Colorado Terrible place Glenwood Springs, Colorado

I rook my 97 Toyota Tercell here to get a new transmission put in.  First of all, it doesnt seem like a legitimate business from the get go, I walked in to one of the "regulars" just hanging out, chit chatting with the manager, which went on for about 10 minutes before I was even acknowledged.  They do not even have their own phone line, it is the managers cell phone that is used.  The manager, after jerking me around for about a week, making me waste money on a rental car(which he said he could get me a good price on, yet another lie), finally had my car done.  I had a fiasco with my girlfriend, having to return the rental car, borrow hers to go to work, and they said they were going to drop my car off at her work as soon as it was done.  Well they didn't do that, and she is now stuck at work with no way to get home.  You guys make a lot of promises that you simply do not deliver, and i will be refering everyone i meet in Glenwood from now of FAR away from your "business", if that is what you want to call it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Transmission-Glenwood-spgs-CO/Glenwood-Springs-Colorado-81601/Mr-Transmission-Glenwood-spgs-Colorado-Terrible-place-Glenwood-Springs-Colorado-1002877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr Transmission, Glenwood spgs, CO