Complaint Review: Mr. Transmission

• Updated: Wed, November 02, 2011

• Reported By: Basafeinden — Athens Georgia United States of America
Mr. Transmission
Lexington Rd Athens, Georgia United States of America

Mr. Transmission formerly on lexington rd, athens, ga Mr. Transmission disappeared with my car that he was supposed to fix Athens, Georgia

I brought my car to Mr. Transmission to have the transmission repaired. A short time after, I had to go on a trip to Africa, having agreed with Mr. Transmission that I could leave the car in his store while I was gone. When I came back, the car was not fixed after a few promises by Mr. Transmission. I simply gave up for a while; one day, I did decide to have a definitive deadline for fixing the car. I called and nobody went to the phone. Eventually, I went to the shop and ... surprise: IT WAS EMPTY! Mr. Transmission had disappeared. The police could not trace him for me. One day, somebody told me that they were now on Atlanta Highway. After a few more days of investigation, I found the place where Mr. Transmission was supposed to be: EMPTY! Another neighboring mechanic did give me the alleged contact phone number of Mr. Transmission. Guess! Ever since I have been calling this number: nobody would reply! The number is 706-340-5216. I wonder if I will ever see my Ford Taurus again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2011 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Transmission/Athens-Georgia-30605/Mr-Transmission-formerly-on-lexington-rd-athens-ga-Mr-Transmission-disappeared-with-my-794458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Transmission