Complaint Review: Mr. Transmission

• Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: Tracey — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Mr. Transmission
5630 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Mr. Transmission this company is nothing but con-artists and liars Atlanta, Georgia

Please do not use this company!

When I dropped off my truck I was told that it would take a few days. It was diagnosted for a tranmission cylonoid malfunction, I had to prepay for the labor that was $600+, and a week later I was called and to it would be $2500+ at that time I said I would take it else where and then they told me they could try and work on the price, the next day I said no to the new price which was 1400+. Perry stated saying your going to waste the labor cost taking it somewhere else and I said yeah, then about an hour later I got a call from the so called owner Allen telling me that some parts where so badly damaged he couldn't just put it back together. I felt pressured and needed my truck so I went ahead and let them repair it. A month later I had my truck back. Not even a week later the light was on again for the same problem, they said they forgot to do a reset of the computer. Two days later the light was on again.... I had to leave my truck and six weeks later and more money out of my pocket for repairs and damages to my vehicle with missing parts inside and out it was returned to me with no reembursment or commensation for the damages. The next day after it's return the light is on again.... an here I am no more extra money to give them and no money to fight with a lawyer so I stuck driving my truck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2011 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Transmission/Atlanta-Georgia-30341/Mr-Transmission-this-company-is-nothing-but-con-artists-and-liars-Atlanta-Georgia-795278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Transmission