Complaint Review: Mr. Transmission

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Lania — Walkersville Maryland United States of America
Mr. Transmission
1801 Manchester Expressway Columbus, Georgia United States of America

Mr. Transmission Mike May, owner lying, conniving, spineles, dishonorable Columbus, Georgia

My husband had his transmission worked on last February at this Mr. Transmission right before he'd gotten out of the army. After the transmission work was complete, he asked the owner, Mike May, what would happen if we moved and there wasn't a Mr. Transmission around. Mr. May gave my husband a 3 year unlimited mile warranty and told him that he would take care of it all if there was a problem in the 3 year warranty period.

We ended up moving to Maryland in the later part of 2011. Earlier this year, my husband's transmission started having problems. There isn't a Mr. Transmission up here where we are, so my husband called the Mr. Transmission in Columbus, GA and told Mr. May what was going on. Mr. May gave him the ok to have the transmission looked at up here.

My husband took it to a shop up here, and longer story short, Mr. May gave the go ahead for it to be shipped back to Columbus and he would honor the waaranty, all costs included. We had the transmission shipped and then never heard back from Mr. Transmission until my husband made the calls. It finally came out that Mr. May went back on his warranty and everything he said he would do. Now we're having to take legal action to get results and the transmission.

Mr. May is a lying, conniving, spineless excuse of a man and business owner. He should lose his license and be forced to close. I wouldn't recommend Mr. Transmission to my worst enemy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Transmission/Columbus-Georgia-31904/Mr-Transmission-Mike-May-owner-lying-conniving-spineles-dishonorable-Columbus-Georgi-981858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Transmission