Complaint Review: Mr. Transmission

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: gmn0526 — Spring Texas
Mr. Transmission
11642 Jones Rd. Houston, Humble, Spring, Texas USA

Mr. Transmission Star T3, LLCMilex Complete Auto Care They call it "Repeat Business". I call it Rework. Houston, Humble, Spring Texas

Mr. Transmission rebuilt the transmission on my car in August, 2013 and I left a "satisfied customer"....or so I thought. Shortly before Christmas, the transmission began slipping. They rebuilt it and I picked it up on the 27th. Dropped it off again on Dec. 31st because it went out again. Picked it up on 01-03 and parked it. Didn't drive it for a few days but when I did I discovered a huge puddle of ATF under the vehicle. Back to Mr. Transmission.

5 trips later and the transmission still leaks. I'm taking it back to them this morning...but at my Attorney's suggestion, I am stopping at another Transmission shop (for an estimate) on the way. He seems to think that it would be a good idea to have what the problem(s) documented.

Wish me luck and do not take your vehicle to Mr. Transmission for repair work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Transmission/Houston-Humble-Spring-Texas/Mr-Transmission-Star-T3-LLCMilex-Complete-Auto-Care-They-call-it-Repeat-Business-I-c-1133110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Transmission