Complaint Review: Mr. Willie Freeman

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Milton — Fort Washington Maryland
Mr. Willie Freeman
Ashboro , North Carolina USA

Mr. Willie Freeman BBQ Heaven/ Willz Grillz / Southern BBQ pits Rip me off for 1000.00 dollars Ashboro North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Me too

Mr. Willy Freeman is a total rip off who has ripped off countless number of people of hard earned money. We must band together as a total consumer group to put a stop to his countless ripoffs. And doing some research today after it being almost a year and a half of my demise  with Mr. Willy Freeman I have uncovered some very important information that might help someone else from being ripped off Mr. Freeman has had the audacity to change his name even a third time as I know it to be now Souther barbecue pits. I am putting this information out there in hopes that I might help someone else from being taken advantage of I also would like to extend myself to anyone that is willing to band with me in order to put a stop to this atrocity that he is doing to consumers. My name is Milton P***** my email address is Milton (((REDACTED)))@hotmail.com. Please for the sake of others if anyone out there would like to help me bring this person to justice please contact me at the email address provided

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mr-Willie-Freeman/Ashboro-North-Carolina/Mr-Willie-Freeman-BBQ-Heaven-Willz-Grillz-Southern-BBQ-pits-Rip-me-off-for-100000-do-1140544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr. Willie Freeman

Me too

AUTHOR: scott B - ()

My name is Scott Bieller and I have filled criminal charges against Mr. Freeman as well.  Unfortunatly, the local Sheriff is well aware of Mr. Freeman and states he has multiple grills under construction so it is not fraud.  I have hired a local lawyer to assist me in a civil suite against Mr. Freeman and this should be filled around May1st.

You should contact the local Sherif and file a crimainal complaint.