Complaint Review: Mr.Cliff MCclure

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: herblife — columbus Ohio United States of America
Mr.Cliff MCclure
Interior, South Dakota United States of America

Mr.Cliff MCclure Online Business Systems Biggest scam ever for a hard working indiviual just trying to get ahead Interior, South Dakota

Beware of Online Business Systems and imparticular the person who I dealt with Cliff McClure who resides as far as I know in South Dakota.  I reluctantly signed up with Online Business Systems, and paid 399.00 start up costs with the intentions on earning a little extra money.

Once I signed up, I rec'd calls and emails from Cliff McClure relentlessly.  He suckered me in  to  his wrath by being friendly, telling me about his family and how he benefited from the program also how much money he made.  Once he got my money and I rec'd my Herbalife product package he was still in touch with me for a while.  Once he found out that I did not have Over 1000.00 to pay for more products which is what Online systems is really about...he stopped contacting me.

Initially, he said there was a 90 day money back guarantee which is the only reason I would have ever contemplated on paying that type of money for anything.  Is has been only 30 days and  I have not had success with the business and am wanting my money back, I can no longer reach him.  Cliff will not return my calls, emails or texts.  This is a big scam.... UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE OUT OF 399.00 AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN EXCEPT A BOX OF HERBALIFE PRODUCTS, THAT NO ONE WANTS, THEN DO NOT DEAL WITH CLIFF McCLURE OR ANYONE ELSE AT ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEMS FOR THAT MATTER!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MrCliff-MCclure/Interior-South-Dakota-57750/MrCliff-MCclure-Online-Business-Systems-Biggest-scam-ever-for-a-hard-working-indiviual-ju-1027510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mr.Cliff MCclure