Complaint Review: Mrechants' Credit Guide

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2007

• Reported By:Malott Washington
Mrechants' Credit Guide
223 W. Jackson Blvd. Ste 900 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Mrechants' Credit Guide Co. It isnt mine! Chicago Illinois

I received a letter in the mail from this company Merchants' Credit Guide Co. Supposedly; I have this bill that I have never been aware of. I have never had credit before, and it has never been on my credit report. I am assuming that it would have been on my credit report since it is allot of money.

I called the number on the letter, and was put on hold the first time till the line got disconnected. Then I called back and got a woman, and I started telling her about the letter, and got hung up on again! Then I called back a 3rd time and spoke with a gentleman by the name of Mr. Bazz.( who knows if it is real name)

I told Mr. Bazz about the letter, and gave him the account number that is on the letter, and I told him that I have no clue about this. He said that it was an account that was a visa account opened in 1998. I have never had Credit so this just blew me away.
Mr.Bazz told me to dispute it, and I am. But I dont know how to go about it.
Please help.

Stormkitten
Malott, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2007 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mrechants-Credit-Guide/Chicago-Illinois-60606/Mrechants-Credit-Guide-Co-It-isnt-mine-Chicago-Illinois-284004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mrechants' Credit Guide