- Report: #692643
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Mrs Ann-Christine Kling
Mrs Ann-Christine KlingInternet United States of America
Mrs Ann-Christine Kling firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org Possible Fraud from ,Mrs Ann-Christine Kling and email@example.com oakland, Internet
*Author of original report: Info found on emails assoc w/ this
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I found the following things suspicious with this:
1. The link in the original below email isn't a registered domain.
2. There are too many email addresses associated with this process: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
3. When I do a "whois" for your email address (rocketmail), it's going through yahoo servers and is registered with markmonitor.com- means that your address isn't associated with Axel International and the email address (brentfordtechnology.com) is going through google servers and is registered through godaddy.com
4. Yes, there is a Mrs Ann-Christine Kling associated with Axel International, but the time frame you emailed me - It would have been after midnight in Sweden. No HR person works at that time of night.
5. All the email domains associated with Axel International do NOT end in "rocketmail"
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mrs-Ann-Christine-Kling/internet/Mrs-Ann-Christine-Kling-parep7756brentfordtechnologycom-sdouglas95bellsouthnet-and-h-692643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.