Complaint Review: "Mrs Augusta A Madu",Dear Beloved Friend, (Nigerian Scam)

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Elgin Illinois
"Mrs Augusta A Madu",Dear Beloved Friend, (Nigerian Scam)
Internet Nigeria

"Mrs Augusta A Madu" ,Dear Beloved Friend, (Nigerian Scam) A New Variation on the Classic Nigerian Inheritance Scam Internet

This scammer is not a woman at all but a Nigerian man in an internet cafe in Lagos,Nigeria who is running a scam.This is a variation of the Inheritance Scam.This is All FAKE.So is the religious claim.

If you get an e-mail that looks like this, delete it.
It is not real.

From:
"Mrs Augusta A Madu"

To:
undisclosed-recipients

Dear Beloved Friend,

Greetings in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs. Augusta Madu, a new Christian convert suffering from long time cancer of the breast and have only six months, presently I am in a Hospital in London taken my treatment. I decided to divide $10 million wealth to churches in Africa, America, Asia and Europe and for humanity in general.

So please confirm these items as below if you are interested to assist:

1, your full name
2, your mailing address
3, your telephone and fax numbers.

On receipt of the confirmed items, I will forward it to my Attorney so that some necessary changes will be made on the documents to enable you have claim to the Consignment/Donation, but note that until this Donation of $10 million is delivered to you, I will strongly insist that this transaction most be keep a top secret, as I wait your gentle and kind response to this mail

God bless you and your family.
Mrs. Augusta Madu

Dear Beloved Friend,

So please confirm these items as below if you are interested to assist:

1, your full name
2, your mailing address
3, your telephone and fax numbers.

God bless you and your family.
Mrs. Augusta Madu

Helene
Elgin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 03:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mrs-Augusta-A-MaduDear-Beloved-Friend-Nigerian-Scam/internet/Mrs-Augusta-A-Madu-Dear-Beloved-Friend-Nigerian-Scam-A-New-Variation-on-the-Classic-416168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Mrs Augusta A Madu",Dear Beloved Friend, (Nigerian Scam)