Complaint Review: Mrs. Catherine Nola - UK National Lottery

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Snellville Georgia
Mrs. Catherine Nola - UK National Lottery
Internet United Kingdom

Mrs. Catherine Nola - UK National Lottery Claimed I had won 300,000 lbs sterling in a UK lottery name chosen by my email address London Internet

I was informed I had won a substantial amount of money in a UK lottery. They said my name was chosen from email addresses. They asked for a reply and I stupidly replied. The next day they sent me a form to fill out to claim my money. The following is the message I received -- Your email has been received. We the entire staff of UK National lottery congratulate you once again for being one of our lucky winners in this year lottery promotion Sweepstakes. Please attached here is the claim verification and funds release form. You are expected to fill and submit it back to the fiduciary agent immediately via email. Once again congratulations! I did not feel comfortable with filling in this information so I searched the internet to see if this was a scam and sure enough I found out I was not alone. I received this email on my work computer, they do have spam blockers but this one got through!

Linda
Snellville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mrs-Catherine-Nola-UK-National-Lottery/internet/Mrs-Catherine-Nola-UK-National-Lottery-Claimed-I-had-won-300000-lbs-sterling-in-a-UK-l-312102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mrs. Catherine Nola - UK National Lottery