Complaint Review: Ms. Collins, Psychic Spiritalist

• Submitted: Sun, July 31, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: She got me!!! — Miami Florida United States of America
Ms. Collins, Psychic Spiritalist

Ms. Collins, Psychic Spiritalist Laura Stevens, Dory Stevens, Spiritualist Collins of Live Oak Florida She is Satanic and will lie to you! Internet

*General Comment: Who cares if shes a Satanist or pagan or whatever

*General Comment: Wondering

*Consumer Comment: So, You believe this crap, Nobody else does, Except fools that is.

*Consumer Comment: More Grimm's Fairy Tales.

*Consumer Comment: A famous quote from P.T. Barnum...

*Consumer Comment: Is this a joke?

I went to this phony and she told me that she would do a reading for $20. I paid her; the reading sounded true. This lady is very gifted but does not really believe in God Jehovah, Jesus the son or any good loving creation. She is a devil worshiper. I paid this lady money because she told me that she guarantees her work. Ms. Collins told me that she would only charge me one price. After I paid her; she told me that the spirits wanted me to pay her 2,500 more dollars or the demon would destroy me. Like a fool. I made payments and nothing but bad luck has continued to come my way.

I could not finish paying her, so she told me that I was going to suffer all of my life until I paid her. This lady has trick eggs where she claims hair and smells comes out of the egg. This lady will send graveyard spirits to your home to follow you and take all of your luck away until you pay her. This lady is a witch; she will forever hunt you once you pay her. There is no truth to the things she says. Run from her and keep your money. For 500 dollars, I only received 1 candle (small birthday candle size), some lavender seeds to sprinkle in my home and three rocks in a bag to carry.

My bad luck is still here, prayer works better than her witchcraft. You will need GOD after she sends out demons to destroy you for not continuously paying her. Ms. Collins told me that the church was demanding half of the payment to work on my behalf. Have you ever been to a church that demands a price for help. Church, Christ, love goes together...not pay or suffer. There is no suffering in the church. The bible states beware of false prophets, this is one of the false teachers that bible warns us of.

Be careful, she is a powerful witch that wants to lie off of your earnings and when you give her your name and date of birth, she will spiritually attack you. At first it will appear as if she is helping, wait six month to a year; she will demand more money and the demands will never stop. Ms. Collins want your money, she does not care about you and what you have to pay, where or how you get the money; she wants to take advantage of your misfortune and destroy you if you do not help her get rich. ****Believe me the only roots you have on you, is the one she places on you.*****

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2011 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ms-Collins-Psychic-Spiritalist/internet/Ms-Collins-Psychic-Spiritalist-Laura-Stevens-Dory-Stevens-Spiritualist-Collins-of-Live-758849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ms. Collins, Psychic Spiritalist

#1 General Comment

Who cares if shes a Satanist or pagan or whatever

AUTHOR: Lucifer1 - (United States of America)

I'm a satanist, who gives YOU the right to be rude to someone whos dif than you? let me guess are you a christian? makes sense because thats ALL they do is bash some one whos not a christian...gratz for winning the idiotic moron in this Century.

#2 General Comment

Wondering

AUTHOR: Christiana - (U.S.A.)

If you believe in God, church and God's word, why would you go to this woman in the first place?  Surely you must know by now she is simply a liar and told you what she thought you wanted to hear.   Do you know what  the Bible says about what you did?  Do yourself a favor and trust in the Lord, and if you do it won't cost you a dime.  Hopefully you will.

So, You believe this crap, Nobody else does, Except fools that is.

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

So, are you a fool?

More Grimm's Fairy Tales.

AUTHOR: skeptic - (USA)

The OP says,
"Be careful, she is a powerful witch."

Actually, the most powerful witch I've read about is the one in my book, "Grimm's Fairy Tales."
She can turn a person into a frog. I think that's so cool. You should try and get her to cast a spell for you.

A famous quote from P.T. Barnum...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"There's a sucker born every minute."

Either this is one of those or a total hoax.

Is this a joke?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Nobody could be dumb enough to fall for ANY of this laughable crap.