- Report: #977603
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ms Plus World
Ms Plus WorldInternet United States of America
Ms Plus World Draphery Modeling Fake Pageant, No prizes paid, winner choosen Providence, Internet
*Author of original report: I am not removing the photo AND I am adding 5 more YOUTUBE VIDEOS
*General Comment: please remove my picture
*Author of original report: To your attorney to call me
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False report
A businesses first
line of defense on
If your business
willing to make a
Click here now..
In July I competed in the Ms Plus World Pageant. The director of the pageant Jaspher Knowles Companies is the owner of 2 Fake internet companys Drapery and Plus Couture modeling group from the Bahamas. Jaspher contacted me about
the pageant in Feb. After multiple conversations back and forth I didn't feel comfortable paying the pageant fees as he wanted me to Western Union them to the Bahamas where he lives. And Eventually I agreed to Paypal Funds for
the pageant entry fee to his project manager Anedra Walls (company's affiliated with NFinity Modeling group) who lives in Fayetteville NC.
I constantly monitored the situation as I noticed it wasnt being given as much promo as I would have given a brand new pageant system. [continued below]....
Recently I was given light to the fact the entire pageant was a complete and utter scam to get money and Promote Draphery which is Jasphers clothing line.
The signs of fraud begin to appear more vivid both during the pageant and even still now.
Jaspher lives in the Bahamas and had a previous relationship with Rosalynn Minaya of the Puerto. He intended purpose was to use her to promote his fashion line with our registration monies.
1. The rules of the pageant changed multiple times.
1.The pageant was suppose to be Private Judges Interview, Swimsuit, Gown, etc.
The private judge interview was taken out of the competition. This was because Rosalynn during weird key
times said she didnt speak or understand English. We completed a onstage question in which a translator was bought for her. When it was time for Rosalynns question she made a statement in Puerto Rican and the translators 9 year old daughter did a 9 year old job of repeating her answers. She then snatch the mic and repeated the terrible answer in English. She was award
highest points for this.
2.When we got to the pageant all of a sudden we are giving One contestant (Puerto Rico) 20 extra points because she won peoples choice but that wasnt in the rules. During the online peoples choices polling Rosalyns Aunt put on all the other delegates pages Vote for Rosalynn and a clickable link in English and Spanish.
3. All of a sudden cash prize would be stipend.
4. Director was back stage bragging about his mass distribution which is a hook up I got him and took back when I got to know him.
5. The sash was made a size 4x which no other girl could wear except the intended winner.
6. Clothing was previous made in the size of 4x the intended winner
7. The intended winner was the first person advertised on the pageant FB page 2 months before recruiting begin.
2. The awards for the pageant changed. There were offers of a 1 year modeling contract that turns out to be from Jasphers created agency. Hotel accommodations, airfare, photo shoots, hair, make up, portfolio packages etc have never been
paid to contestants.
3. No one has received any of the rewards except Puerto Rico . And she was apart of the scam. I cant verify what she has and has not received because I dont talk to her. I have conversations recorded were other contestants said they received
4. The first night at the pageant there was a fashion show, none of the girls are the same size Puerto Rico was the biggest of all the girls by far but managed a comfortably fit into all the clothes that belong to the designer.
5. Puerto Rico was announced as the home of the 2013 pageant on the stage at the pageant and the day after
the 2012 pageant was complete and there was already promotional materials made that said 2013 Ms. Plus World Pageant in Puerto Rico posted to Facebook the same day and night. There was also already a hotel and city picked for the 2013
Puerto Rico pageant.
The reason Puerto Rico won the 2012 Ms. Plus World pageant is because she was closet to Bahamas where
this designers lives. The 1st runner was Trinidad and Tabago which was the next closet island to the Bahamas, and 2nd runner up was South Carolina which is the next location delegate.
Since releasing this statement the designer/Jaspher Knowles has deleted his facebook page and refused to contact anyone about his involvement. Anedra Walls also refuses comments about her involvement.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ms-Plus-World/internet/Ms-Plus-World-Draphery-Modeling-Fake-Pageant-No-prizes-paid-winner-choosen-Providence-977603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)