Complaint Review: Mt. Baldy Ski Resort

• Updated: Sun, November 14, 2010

• Reported By: powerof2 — Pasadena California United States of America
Mt. Baldy Ski Resort
Mt. Baldy Village, California United States of America

Mt. Baldy Ski Resort Parking Lot Attendants Carry GUNS at Mt. Baldy Village, California

There are a bunch of clowns at the Mt. Baldy Ski Resorts who call themselves "rangers." They aren't, but they are disguised as such, and they not only carry guns and mace, they threaten guests with them.

I got up there one morning around 7 a.m. and this guy was waving folks into parking spaces. Well he didn't like the way I'd parked my car so he came over screaming at me to, "move the god damned car. Now."

When I pointed out to him that the car was in straight and far enough away from my neighbor so he could get into his car later that afternoon and without scratching mine, this jerk pulled what looked to me like a locked and loaded 9mm pistol and said if I didn't move my car he would kick my a**, arrest me and have my car impounded.

Well, needless to say, I moved it and went into the office to complain to one Mendy Cox who began screaming invective and telling me that, "I don't give a good god-damned. Move your f**king car and park it where you're told."

Needless to say, I returned to my car and haven't returned to that mountain since.

My advice to anyone is to stay away from that place, it's scary, unmanaged, and poorly run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2010 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mt-Baldy-Ski-Resort/Mt-Baldy-Village-California-/Mt-Baldy-Ski-Resort-Parking-Lot-Attendants-Carry-GUNS-at-Mt-Baldy-Village-California-661893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mt. Baldy Ski Resort