• Report: #420349

Complaint Review: Mtnstore.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:Frozen Tundra Wisconsin
mtnstore.com Albany, Georgia U.S.A.

Mtnstore.com Took my money and never shipped product Albany Georgia

I ordered software form mtnstore.com on Dec 27 after finding they had the best price after an extensive search. Had to pay by credit card through their third-party payment company AlertPay. My credit card was charged immediately for the full amount.

I received an e-mail from mtnstore that my order would ship on or before January 12. Product was never shipped so I sent numerous e-mail inquiries (which they apparently don't even read). All I ever received was an automated response that told me how to pay for my purchase (I guess they wanted me to pay again!!!).

In my final contact, I warned that I would be disputing the charge on my credit card if they did not respond; still no response, so I contacted my credit card company and disputed the transaction.

Seems to be a total rip-off - I wonder how many people never get their money back. This company should be stopped from doing business.

Frozen Tundra, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mtnstorecom/Albany-Georgia-31707/Mtnstorecom-Took-my-money-and-never-shipped-product-Albany-Georgia-420349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mtnstore.com