Complaint Review: Mts Circulation LLC

• Reported By: maria — san diego California United States of America
Mts Circulation LLC
internet, California United States of America

Mts Circulation LLC contact mts circulation internet, California

On July 5, 2012 a young man came to my door selling magazines. I purchased some children's books for $40.00 and payed with a check. Because I can't write in English very well he offered to write out the check for me. I signed the check for $40.00, as I was tearing it out of the check book, he offered to do it for me so "I wouldn't rip it" he said.

I didn't notice he had ripped out a second BLANK check at the same time. I later found out he had made out the 2nd check for $55.00 and signed my name. I contacted my bank but have not been able to contact anyone at this company to report this incident.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mts-Circulation-LLC/internet-California-/Mts-Circulation-LLC-contact-mts-circulation-internet-California-937754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mts Circulation LLC