Complaint Review: Mulberry St. Gourmet - mulberrystgourmet.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Canoga Park California
Mulberry St. Gourmet - mulberrystgourmet.com
7510 Topanga Canyon Boulevard Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Tires Buy Mark - TiresBuyMark.com, I ordered tires through them and then when I went there to get them put on, they sold them to someone else earlier Canoga Park California

I ordered specific tires through them that they said would be there, and then when I went in to get them put on my car they were sold to someone else. They do not care about their customers or reservations, only about sales. Then the guy looked at me and told him he would order more for me, what is the point though if he will sell them to someone else? I have a job? This will be my 3rd time checking with Tires Buy Mark in Canoga Park. Not worth the hasle.

Dakila
Canoga Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mulberry-St-Gourmet-mulberrystgourmetcom/Canoga-Park-California-91304/Tires-Buy-Mark-TiresBuyMarkcom-I-ordered-tires-through-them-and-then-when-I-went-there-388011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mulberry St. Gourmet - mulberrystgourmet.com