Complaint Review: Multi Financial Or Multi Lotto Financial

• Updated: Sun, August 03, 2008

• Reported By:New Cumberland West Virginia
Multi Financial Or Multi Lotto Financial
7000 Young St Cornwall, Ontario Canada

Multi Financial Or Multi Lotto Financial Fake Lotto / Sweepstakes Cornwall Ontario

I have all documentation for this ripoff. I received a check#41707 for $2950.00 claiming an advance on $125,000.00 winnings, with a letter: Multi Lotto Financial Group of Publishers Sweepstakes, 45300 Hawthorne PL, Delta,BC V4K 1S5 and a number to contact Ms. Amanda Campbell 514-696-2485 and then Gloria 450-675-8888. I called the number on the check to see if it was a real check first and the gentleman assured me it was real after I gave him the check number at the JDC Office 866-460-8150.

I called Gloria and she asssured me this was a real check as well. I was then instructed to go to WalMart and send a cash amount of the above via MoneyGram after a custom's agent's name/address was given. I let the check go through my bank to see if it would and it did not go through after a week or so.I have been contacted a few times by Gloria asking me to make sure the cash is sent so UPS would send me the remaining balance of the winnings, of which, I did not. This is fraud and the check that large is fraud ... these people need to be reported to the authorities in Canada and the USA FBI Offices. I was sent the check via regular mail ... fraudulant again and is postal fraud.

Everett
New Cumberland, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Multi-Financial-Or-Multi-Lotto-Financial/Cornwall-Ontario-K6H-1M7/Multi-Financial-Or-Multi-Lotto-Financial-Fake-Lotto-Sweepstakes-Cornwall-Ontario-358737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Multi Financial Or Multi Lotto Financial