Complaint Review: Multi loan source

• Reported By: gesell61755 — Mackinaw Illinois
Multi loan source
Internet USA

Multi loan source Internet LOAN SHARKS! Do NOT DO BUSINESS WITH! Internet

They, at first, seem like an answer to your prayers in instances of unexpected car repair or other emergency. Their repayment information is misleading. I borrowed 400.00 and have been repaying them for over a YEAR! When I called and asked 1. Why my account balance was WAY over what I borrowed & 2. How much longer would they be taking money out of my account, I found out what a horrible mistake I had made. When Iam done, I will have repaid over 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS on a 400.00 loan. CONSUMER BEWARE! I don't know what other recourse I have but to honor my obligation and learn a VERY COSTLY lesson! Hopefully, I can save someone else from making the same mistake that I did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Multi-loan-source/internet/Multi-loan-source-Internet-LOAN-SHARKS-Do-NOT-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-Internet-1141225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Multi loan source