Complaint Review

160 Eileen Way Syosset, New York USA Phone:
8776939095
Category:
Health Insurance

Multiplan Nationwide PPO Multi Plan Limited Benefits Plan, GetMED,United Caring Association, Freedom Life Very slick salesman unfortunately lying through his teeth Syosset New York

While searching online for cheaper health insureance, Mr. Wayne Reid called and offered me a plan that seemed too good to be true. Unfortunately it was. Mr. Reid is a very talented liar. I am self-employed and due to pre-existing conditions, my wife and I are paying a fortune for medical insurance. I was offered a policy that had zero deductable, prescription coverage, no co-pays, unlimited Dr. office visits and unlimited benefits. I was told the only co-pay would be for an ER visit if I was not admitted. I was unable to view this policy online until I received my ID# which was on our cards. Yesterday I received the ID cards and looked up the policy. This is nothing but a scam. It is basically from what I can tell some sort of discount plan. After being assured multiple times my Dr. and pharmacy were in the network, research proved this to be a lie. I immediately called and cancelled my membership in this rip off. My next step will be to call my Visa rep and report this fraud. I was assured at the time of cancellationn, I wiould be refunded the full amount for the 1st month's coverage minus the non-refundable $140 initiation fee, with no further charges to my card. These people are scum and should be in prison. I was told the insurance was through Multiplan nationwide PPO but there are 4 different company names on my ID card, none of which are Multiplan Nationwide PPO. Please put Mr. Wayne Reid in jail. Thank You..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Multiplan-Nationwide-PPO/Syosset-New-York-11791/Multiplan-Nationwide-PPO-Multi-Plan-Limited-Benefits-Plan-GetMEDUnited-Caring-Associati-1066032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Multiplan Nationwide PPO