Complaint Review: Multy Electronics 1333 Broadwway NYC

• Updated: Sun, April 25, 2010

• Reported By: Joe — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Multy Electronics 1333 Broadwway NYC
1333 Broadway New York, New York United States of America

Multy Electronics 1333 Broadwway NYC Ripoff, Overcharge, Deception, ConArtist New York, New York

I still can not believe that I was so badly ripped off. This place is a no go. Walking thru the doors is a guarantee of being mugged.

I was looking for a camera for a while so when I saw this place on Broadway, I decided to go in and see what's available. The sales person that offered help happens to have been very friendly, showed us a few models, finally I settled on a canon sd-960. Which was tagged at 599 and he offered it for as cheap as 400. I was very hesitant because my budget for a camera was about 200 not 400. So the salesman says "you know, I had such a slow day that I will give it to you for cost. 350, and go" I got exited for the deal that I just got, paid and left. Coming home, I sit down by the computer to read some reviews. I was shocked to see that this camera goes for 180 and up BRAND NEW. And this guy made me believe that he is giving it to me at cost. WHERE IS MY MONEY, THIEIF? I paid them 200 percent of market price.

It wasnt until I found this wonderful site ripoffreport that I realized that I am lucky. I see that most of the others lost much more than I did.

Does anyone know how these people can be stopped? Can I get my money back? Is this Legal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2010 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Multy-Electronics-1333-Broadwway-NYC/New-York-New-York-10018/Multy-Electronics-1333-Broadwway-NYC-Ripoff-Overcharge-Deception-ConArtist-New-York-N-596627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Multy Electronics 1333 Broadwway NYC