Complaint Review: Multy Electronics Inc

• Submitted: Sun, June 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:Turku Other
Multy Electronics Inc
1333 Broadway New York, New York U.S.A.

Multy Electronics Inc Thay overcharged me $616 New York New York

I was visiting New York in the end of May. I wanted to buy a camera so after comparing prices in other stores I went to this Multy Electronics store on Broadway. The salesman convinced me that the camera I was looking for wasn't worth it and sold me this Pentax X70 camera with $1015 (+ taxes). This was the price after many discounts and he also added the adapter and the carrier bag to the deal. I thought I had made a good bargain. He used manipulative tactics and made me believe that the brand was of a higher quality than other brands, for example Nikon. That's why I didn't wonder about the high price.

When I returned to Finland I realized that the same camera here costs about 400 euros. I also checked the price in the B&H store in New York and they had this same camera for $399,99. I started to realize I had been cheated. I sent one friend of mine who lives in New York to this Multy Electronics to ask how much costs a Pentax X70 camera and the answer was $399. So I had paid $1015 of the camera which real prize in that store was $399!
Never buy anything in that store or support their business! Can't believe they can go on and on with this! They're cheaters and should be put out of business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2009 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Multy-Electronics-Inc/New-York-New-York-10018/Multy-Electronics-Inc-Thay-overcharged-me-616-New-York-New-York-463455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Multy Electronics Inc