Complaint Review: Municipal Credit Service Corp

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By: JC — Hollywood Florida U.S.A.
Municipal Credit Service Corp
8672 Bird Road Suite 208 Miami, Florida United States of America

Municipal Credit Service Corp Municipal CS Failed to perform as promised, after colecting money. Miami, Florida

*General Comment: Municipal Credit Miami

*Consumer Comment: Credit report dispute

*Consumer Comment: Reaponding to owner

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Municipal Credit Service charges you AFTER disputed negative information is deleted from your credit report

*Consumer Comment: Can you help?

*Consumer Comment: Can you help?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JC, have you a name?

After watching their TV commercials 50 times a day on Spanish TV, I decided to call and after receiving a  call back a few days later, I spoke to Viviana, a sales rep. She explained that they could clean up my credit report, since my credit score was so low, due to several credit card defaults. She said it would take about 3 months to see the changes going on. I paid their initial fee and she collected via card payment another portion of their fee.  Luckily, I could not afford the full amount and we agreed to installments. The last contact I received from Viviana, was in December. I got tired of calling a nd leaving messages. I realized that perhaps their operation is to get as many people as possible and collect what they can.At this point I take it as loss and it was a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Municipal-Credit-Service-Corp/Miami-Florida-33155/Municipal-Credit-Service-Corp-Municipal-CS-Failed-to-perform-as-promised-after-colecting-839984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Municipal Credit Service Corp

#1 General Comment

Municipal Credit Miami

AUTHOR: elias1976 - ()

Was promised on a timely fashion of 45 labor days that all should be cleared on my credit report . When i first got to them they told me First fee is 500.. but i can pay 150 every month .. once i paid the 150 a few days later they said .. we will work with you but if you want us to start you have to pay now the 500 so i did .. What a SCAM . They said in 45 days working days all shover ould be cleared .. as of now i asked them to eliminate over 45 inquires and a few late payments . and they only have removed 5 in total .. its been more than 100 days . on top of all that they never pick up my calls when i call from my phone . i have to always use a different lien ,, and when i leave a message i never get a call back

Your Desired Resolution:
i want my 500 back .. i have paid them 25 $ per each thing they removed .. and that they can keep / But in order for me to use another company i have to pay the same

This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It is our policy to allow the business 30 working days to respond to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.

I put them ON BBB ..

this is someone  new

Credit report dispute

AUTHOR: cHiNa - (United States of America)

I finally received my money back, however this company disputed 4 accounts and just left my credit as is and now that I pulled my credit report I have these negative comments on it. What a big mess!

Reaponding to owner

AUTHOR: cHiNa - (United States of America)

My name is Karen C. I don't have my file number handy because I am currently working. My paperwork is at home.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Maribel - (United States of America)

Hello cHiNa, I hope you are doing well!

To prevent our competitors write fake reviews, could you provide us with your REAL name and your membership number. Feel free to contact our office. Maribel

Can you help?

AUTHOR: cHiNa - (United States of America)

Since you responded, perhaps you can help me with my issue. Your company collected $574 instead of $499 and now they are saying that the additional $75 is for my credit protection from theft. I want all my money back until your company proves to me that they fixed my credit and I will gladly pay up my dues until then what your company has done to me is unfair. Please help

Can you help?

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

JC, have you a name?

AUTHOR: Maribel - (United States of America)

Hello JC, have you a name? have you an affiliation number with our company? Could you please post HERE your REAL NAME and AFFILIATION NUMBER so we can answer you and show the total accounts deleted on your file? Maybe it is not the case, but usually this kind of complaint is falsely made ??by competitors or customers that after we've done the work they do not want to pay us the deleted accounts.

decisions