Complaint Review: Municipal Judge In Columbia County

• Submitted: Tue, February 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By:ST HELENS Oregon
Municipal Judge In Columbia County
265 Strand Street St Helens, Oregon U.S.A.

Municipal Judge Wally Thompson In Columbia County uses his power in bad ways Rip-off St Helens Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Judge Wally Thompson

*Consumer Comment: Columbia County, St. Helens, OR. Courts/Judges System corrupt

Municipal Judge uses his power in bad ways

Judge Wally Thompson I believe got put into this position of a judge as a stand-in until another judge was voted in. Is it true that a municipal judge is an elected official. Because i know that the judge Wally Thompson has just kept his position as judge with out any voting by the community. If this is not so how do we get a real judge in that spot for the public to be treated right.

I have many issues with this judge and i know he doesn't like me because he said i had a chip on my shoulder and scoulded me infront of alot of people that i believe he didnt need to say out in the court room. so that is a little bit about the judge who is a corrupted government official persay.

i hate going in front of him because he will give me the highest fine even if i show proof, of documents for the case to be released.

I WILL TAKE A BREAK FOR NOW AND LET YOU MAYBE GET BACK

TO ME ON MY OTHER ISSUE. THANK-YOU FOR LETTING ME REPORT

THE CORRUPTION HERE IN OUR COUNTY.

Jullanna
ST HELENS, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Municipal-Judge-In-Columbia-County/St-Helens-Oregon-97051/Municipal-Judge-Wally-Thompson-In-Columbia-County-uses-his-power-in-bad-ways-Rip-off-St-He-46914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Municipal Judge In Columbia County

Judge Wally Thompson

AUTHOR: CEHavens - (United States of America)

I honestly cannot believe that there aren't more complaints filed here against this "judge".  I raised my hand and swore to tell the truth and the truth is exactly what I told.  He sneered at me and 'scolded' me also.  Fortunately, I was first on the docket so there weren't many people in the court room.
This judge did not acknowledge me while I was giving my testimony and did not even look at me while I spoke.  When the Animal Control guy spoke, the judge was all up in it.  It was apparent that this judge made his decision BEFORE court even began.  Animal Control called his witness who contradicted the testimony that Animal Control gave.  Since I was the defendant, the burden of proof was on Kadell, the Animal Control.  He didn't remotely prove his case, his witness contradicted him on two key areas, and, he actually lied about a few things.  When I proved he'd lied, the judge ignored it.  My problem with this judge is not that I 'lost' the case.  It is how he handled the case.  Because of the outlandish and obvious injustice, I am appealing his ruling.  He told me before I could leave the court room I had to sign a "agreement to pay" form.  I told him "I'm appealing this decision'.  He responded with 'but I ruled against you'.  Yes, and I believe he is wrong.  He forced me to sign the form anyway so beside my signature I wrote 'pending appeal".
How has this judge been in his position this long?  It's a paradox.  It's clear he is out to make money for the county and not for an unbiased trial.

Columbia County, St. Helens, OR. Courts/Judges System corrupt

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry this was so long ago I would have liked to talk to this women.

Elections for judges are merely a delusion. You will notice no one runs against them anyway so they win all the time and first they are appointed by ( the governor ) who really does not do this the state bar private selection committee does this and no other attorney runs against them because they are "forbidden by the bar". Many judges do not even have proper oaths of office and they do not represent a Constitutional court anyway. As for this county..they are all the same, good ol boy in someones pocket on all cases and most are Masons anyway in which they have a dual loyalty to the brotherhood of the bar association and their cult.

The system is for the manufacting victims for profit and I have seen my fill of this corruption and destructions of citizens and families. It is sad to think these judges live in our own communities and think so little of the people around them. They are in their own sick worlds with all of the lawyers and some day they will have to answer to God for what they have done here.