- Report: #537068
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Munster Joinery
Munster JoineryBallydesmond Internet United States of America
Munster Joinery Window installation disgrace by Munster Joinery Cork Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have recently had windows installed in a house located in Clare, Ireland.
The installer, Munster Joinery, has advised me that they have completed their side of the installation, but it is, in my opinion, complete disgrace.
I have asked them over the past week to come back and repair their installation, but I am having no success
in doing so.
Details of problems:
* Broken glass in 2 windows
* Windows not sealed, can feel wind coming through cracks in walls at side of windows
* One window installed with stickers on *inside* of glass, in the double glazed cavity.
* One window that was supposed to be upstairs with locking mechanism, has been installed downstairs. Thus, leaving the window with no locking mechanism upstairs fully open and a hazard to small children.
I have included a link to the pictures below.
I am hoping that this would be of interest to you and the general public of the building practises ongoing still in these recessionary times - plus you may be able to help my cause and raise awareness of these installers.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Munster-Joinery/internet/Munster-Joinery-Window-installation-disgrace-by-Munster-Joinery-Cork-Internet-537068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.