Complaint Review: Muscle Focus

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped off & P*ssed off — Calabasas California
Muscle Focus
807 Airport Access Road Traverse City, Michigan USA

Muscle Focus Nitro Focus No. 3 Muscle Enhancer Pills Ripoff Traverse City Michigan

Like all the other victims reporting this scam, I innocently placed an order for Optimal Stack pills, together with Nitro No. 3 pills - both supposedly designed to help achieve fat loss and muscle building. The article I read which lead to the online ads was purportedly an official Men's Health article. For $4.95 each p&p they (Optimal Stack/Musclecom/Nitro No3) would send you a FREE sample of both Optimal Stack and Nitro No. 3.

What I did not see was the terms and conditions smallprint. By ordering the sample you supposedly agree to an automatic continuous delivery of Optimal Stack and Nitro No. 3. You can only cancel within 14 days from ORDER date. I was not aware of the automatic process, nor that I had signed up for it, so was clearly not in the process of cancelling the order.

THe Nitro No.3 sample duly arrived. Not the Optimal Stack product, however. Within 3 weeks I had been billed massive amounts ($336.13 for the Optimal Stack and $105.95 for the Nitro No.3). I contacted the company on their Customer Care number - where I was mysteriously cutoff multiple times.

This is a sick scam. My only recourse now is to return the Nitro No.3 (I cannot return the Optimal Stack as I never received it) and to cancel my Debit Card.

People beware of this and other scams!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Muscle-Focus/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686/Muscle-Focus-Nitro-Focus-No-3-Muscle-Enhancer-Pills-Ripoff-Traverse-City-Michigan-1069814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Muscle Focus