Complaint Review: Music In Motion

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:south holland Illinois
Music In Motion
168 N Halsted Chicago Heights, Illinois U.S.A.

Music In Motion dishonesty in motion Chicago Heights Illinois

I went to music in motion in chicago heights on november 24th around noon to have a jvc radio installed. After about one hour the salesman at the front desk said my car was ready. So I went out front to check the installation and so I decided to check other components because he had done electrical work. My hazard lights. As well as my rear defogger and heat switch were not working. So I went back in and told the guy at the front desk and he said he may have forgotten to plug them back in, he took my car back in to be fixed. After fifteen minutes he said I was ready to go. I got. In my car and started checking, I noticed my small storage compartment door was broken on my dash and knob that controls the heat flow didn't work only turning about 65% of the way. So I went back in and told the saleman again. So he took the car in again, about 10 minutes later he told me to come to the back of the store where the installer was and he had the dash to show me that the knob worked and I said I wanted it to work when he put it in not while it was out. I asked him about the compartment door and he said I didn't touch it and I said your lying you had to touch it to remove the to install the radio. When he finished the two items still didn't work and the saleman said I would have to talk to the owner and I left my name and number. He didn't call and so I called him. He didn't know what I was talking about and he put the installer on the phone. And I asked to speak back to the owner. When the owner got back on the phone he said he asked the installer did he do the things I mentioned and he said no, and owner said he couldn't help me. I took the car to toyota and they said the door was broke off and the witing for the radio needs to be changed because it is blocking the operation of the heat register.

Gregg
south holland, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Music-In-Motion/Chicago-Heights-Illinois/Music-In-Motion-dishonesty-in-motion-Chicago-Heights-Illinois-402290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Music In Motion