Complaint Review: Music On The Move Plus

• Updated: Tue, May 10, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Wisconsin United States of America
Music On The Move Plus
6600 Industrial Loop Greendale, Wisconsin United States of America

Music On The Move Plus Bryan Wenzel Tightwad Jerk Did Not Hire Me due to small issues & then banned me from contacting again! Greendale, Wisconsin

*Author of original report: Stalking being done by Carolyn

*Author of original report: Re: last comment

*Consumer Comment: The person who wrote this report has problems

*Author of original report: Reregard

*Author of original report: FS

*Consumer Comment: Joke?

*Author of original report: Update - 2nd Incident

I tried to get hired for Music On The Move Plus but couldn't due to this tightwad jerk named Bryan Wenzel. I don't know how these companies have these rude hiring managers but this one does. I sat for an hour listening to his strict lecture about all the rules and regulations. Which were fine, I was ok with it all but he acted like he was some kind of prison warden. He is the operations director and I guess that's pretty high with only one person above him whom I haven't talked with but am planning to. The guy is kinda old with gray hair so I thought man, he must just be cranky. Well anyways here's what happened:

The meeting took place on Wednesday and after the meeting sent an e-mail telling him how much of a jerk he was being toward the whole audience. Priscilla who worked there told me they would be calling everyone. I later found out this was miscommunicated in a later phone call. He didn't know it was me who sent that e-mail. I sent it because it was my perspective and didn't feel it was appropriate behavior.

Then it was Friday and I hadn't heard anything so I sent a very nice e-mail to this Bryan asking when he would make the phone calls and when they would get organized. I went back to sleep and woke up later that afternoon finding out that he didn't reply to my e-mail. So I was wondering if he had forgotten or what the deal was cuz the weekend was coming up and I didn't think they worked on weekends. Besides the fact that the shirts would be given out next Tuesday. It was my fault for being impatient but I was told by a lot of people that when you call it shows the employer you're really interested in the job. But after I talked to him on the phone, he rudely explained he had NOT forgotten in a very cranky tone of voice and it was this call that told me someone was telling me one thing and someone else another thing. He told me that not everyone would be getting phone calls but rather, an e-mail unlike what Priscilla told me. I played the nice guy putting up with this crap and after that short phone call, got an e-mail back saying:

"Hello (my name),

I am sorry to inform you that we will not be using you this season for our events. Thank you for applying and best of luck to you in future endeavors."

Well I was just upset and heartbroken that I couldn't get a simple job like that so I called him up on his cell and asked him why I hadn't been hired and he said because I didn't follow directions. He told me he had said something about waiting until Saturday to hear back which was news to me. I don't believe he said that in the meeting. So obviously my extreme interest in working the job bothered him that much. I even begged him to give me a chance but he rushed me off the phone using the flat "thank you!" at the end like I was some sort of annoying pest. I mean, what a jerk to do that! This got me so upset that I went out of line and sent some threatening emails that weren't specific. I meant in those threats I'd be checking with labor law companies to find out if this was unfair and let them take action but obviously he thought it was something else. I even had my grandpa talk to him and see if he could remedy the problem but no success.

Then I get an e-mail saying not to contact him or Music On The Move Plus again and I thought "well what a piece of crap that guy is." I felt I was treated disrepectfully for no good reason at all and wasn't even given a fair chance to work there. I don't feel this Bryan should be the operations director and so I'm making this known to the world that no one should work for the slimeball. One little problem and he'll make your life miserable too! So don't work or buy services from MOTMP - they treat their entertainment scene as a prison environment!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2010 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Music-On-The-Move-Plus/Greendale-Wisconsin-53129/Music-On-The-Move-Plus-Bryan-Wenzel-Tightwad-Jerk-Did-Not-Hire-Me-due-to-small-issues-th-615281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Music On The Move Plus

Stalking being done by Carolyn

AUTHOR: Scotty - (USA)

Hello this is an update. The last poster who I found out was the owner of a different company that I had difficulties with is now harassing me with phone calls and threatening remarks. I've reported her to the police. She had no right to say these things on this report and unfort. can't be removed. Please don't listen to what she says on this report because she is acting out in anger. I've moved on from this situation but she hasn't. She told me she'd like to see me in jail with a life sentence. Beware!

Re: last comment

AUTHOR: Scotty - (USA)

About the last comment I would really like to know who posted that. I don't appreciate your comments and don't want my full name exposed online. The company was indeed a bad one as I had a witness who said the same thing. I'm still gonna customize their t-shirt and have already moved on. I'm going to ask everyone I know who posted this if you don't speak up. Whoever you are get a life and quit posting derogatory comments.

People don't listen to this Carolyn from Portland whatever. I don't even know this person. This is obviously a stalker of some sort.

The person who wrote this report has problems

AUTHOR: Carolyn - (USA)

Please don't think anything bad about this company based on this review...I'm sure they are fine. The individual who wrote it is named Scotty Duke and he has some very serious problems. He goes around to different businesses and behaves in an inappropriate and confrontational manner with them, demanding things from them they are not obligated to give him, etc. And he does this even when he is not even a customer of theirs and has never paid them anything. Then when he doesn't get what he wants he becomes abusive and irate. He tries to slander them on the net and ruin their reputation on sites like this. If there has been an email exchange he will post only their emails to him, leaving out his profanity-laded messages, of course. Scotty, if you are reading this, you need help...please get it.

Reregard

AUTHOR: Scotty - (United States of America)

This company is bad. The people aren't very nice. Nevermind the disregard, that was only written so they wouldn't press charges. Don't deal with them.

FS

AUTHOR: Scotty - (United States of America)

Please disregard about this company. It was said in anger and I apologize. The physical part was not true. It may be a good company.

Joke?

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

This post HAS to be a joke.

Update - 2nd Incident

AUTHOR: Scotty - (United States of America)

I want to share something that happened to me - disrespect and attempted violence from the same company:

---------

Then when I went to Summerfest and tried to get pics of their t-shirt (becuz I liked it and wanted one to customize for myself since it was employee only) they acted like jerks about it. I was speaking to this one guy working there who actually tried to hit me but I got out of the way just in time - he swiped his fists at me! This bugger had the nerve to try and hit me! Then he called a manager and tried to stop me from taking pics by putting his hand intentionally in front of the shirt. Even that Priscilla who I believed was a nice gal said no to taking a pic when I was confronted by police. They made a big deal out of it and I walked away crying and couldnt stop for a half hour - it was such a bad experience. All through the rest of my time at Summerfest I had to think hard to keep myself from crying all over again. It hurt so much to be so rejected and on top of that violence from a company that supervises kids. Do not ever get involved with an ything from Music On The Move Plus - all they do is act like immature jerks who use physical violence and threaten to call the police if you try and do anything about it!

They are very nasty people working for that company and I feel they should be condemned. Absolutely unacceptable! Whoever their parents are who raised those people, must have been bad parents or something!

Report to Summerfest staff:

I was going up to Music On The Move Plus to check it out. Then I saw their shirt which was cool looking and asked a guy if they sold it because I wanted one. He said no. Then I asked him if I could have a pic of it becuz I collect shirts and he said hold on and went away to call his manager on the phone to ask. He was gone for a long time and so I tried to go into the area where they were then he jumped back at me shouting youre not supposed to be here! I said sorry and went back. When the guy came back he said the reason was Policy. Now get the f**k out of my face. But then he also tried to swing his fists at me and I moved just out of the way. I left before anything else escalated crying in tears.