• Report: #1051997

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: WebDev67 — Burbank California
Music Siren Brett Jacobsen
Internet USA

Music Siren Brett Jacobsen Music Siren's CEO Brett Jacobsen is a fraud who ripped me off for $3200.00  Internet

I was contracted to work on a project for Brett Jacobsen, the name of the company is Music Siren. Brett bounced 2 checks on me for $1600.00 equalling $3200.00 He has lied to myself and 2 other employees as well and still to this day has not paid.

Brett Jacobsen has continually lied and deceived me via email and by phone, promising to pay the amount making excuses and NEVER coming through. Here are the details from one email Brett sent: There is another email as well below, this guy is a fraud and a liar, he deceives his employees and expects them to work for free.

Im getting your wires processed and you'll be sent the receipts and the tracking numbers.  I can make this happen any faster. I am getting it done.  I have always come though and this is no exception.  The insinuations that the company doesn't have money, the threats and posturing serve to accomplish nothing.
I am aware that this has effected everyone.  Im sorry that it has effected everyone.  Ive agreed to pay everyone fees that they have had to incur as a result.  Im resolving it and I can't make the bank move any faster.

Brett Jacobson
Founder & CEO

2121 Avenue of the Stars

Suite 950

Los Angeles, CA 90067

cell: 310.962.6373

Here is another email from Brett Jacobsen:

I'm being 100% honest with you. It will 100% be settled. You will be brought up to date. So long as you're willing to continue you will have a position with the company.

I'm waiting on the judges ruling. Every indication form him is it will overturn the other order and then the injunction will be lifted.

Sent from iPhone, dictated not read.

Brett JacobsonFounder & CEO

MusicSiren 2121 Avenue of the Stars Suite 950

Los Angeles, CA 90067

cell: 310.962.6373

Do not trust this sorry excuse for a human with your time and or your money.

Brett Jacobsen is a liar and a fraud and I have all the documentation to prove it.

If I could find him I would settle this in small claims court but I have not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Music-Siren-Brett-Jacobsen/internet/Music-Siren-Brett-Jacobsen-Music-Sirens-CEO-Brett-Jacobsen-is-a-fraud-who-ripped-me-off-1051997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Music Siren Brett Jacobsen