Complaint Review: Music To Your Ears - MTYEDJS

• Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: Maggie Cerellie — Selden New York United States of America
Music To Your Ears - MTYEDJS
8 Hyanis Ct., Mt. Sinai NY 11766 Mount Sinai, New York United States of America

Music To Your Ears - MTYEDJS MTYEDJS.Com, MTYEDJS, Music To your Ears, DJ John, SuperSweet16ns.com SuperSweetSixteens, SuperSweet16ns, MT RUINED OUR PARTY! A PUNK KID! HIT ON ALL MY GUESTS! My Daughter is in TEARS! Mount Sinai, New York

*Consumer Comment: Sweet 16 party

*Consumer Comment: So much for "Guarantees"

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To future clients

This guy, JOHN, the owner of Music to Your Ears DJ Entertainment, is A FRAUD, A FAKE, and a PUNK KID!!! HES GOT PROBLEMS!!!!

My Daughters Sweet 16 was absolutely ruined no thanks to John!! That b*****d ruined my kids party and shes scared for life!

First, he showed up 30 min late. He walked in with an attitude as if Everyone should just be happy hes there at all! Who the hell does this kid thinks he is??

He also showed up with what appeared to be his girlfriend, but who knows because he spent the majority of the party Hitting on my daughter and all her friends. IT was DISGUSTING!

In fact, my husband wanted to do something when he saw him dancing exceptionally and innapropriately close to my daughter. Her friends were all complaining the entire party, like, whats the matter with this guy?

He also didnt play any of the music we requested, and completely forgot the CD for my daughters candle ceremony!

We didnt pay him, and we demanded our deposit back.

I am not one to complain, but as a mother, in the crazy world we live in, I felt it was the only responsible thing I could do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Music-To-Your-Ears-MTYEDJS/Mount-Sinai-New-York-11766/Music-To-Your-Ears-MTYEDJS-MTYEDJSCom-MTYEDJS-Music-To-your-Ears-DJ-John-SuperSweet-586976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Music To Your Ears - MTYEDJS

Sweet 16 party

AUTHOR: 11961 - (USA)

Music to your ears was hired to do my daughters Sweet sixteen party 2010 when they arrived the staff including 2 dancers were dressed in black dress pants and company shirts the MC Jon was dressed in a suit and tie they looked great!

All the announcements were done correctly very classy I must say so myself. The entertainment was wonderful my daughter felt like a princess for a day MC Jon kept the dance floor full and danced with the crowed doing party dances getting everyone to participate.

If you call doing his job flirting you are so far off he was friendly out going  and made the party fun for all ages that attended he is truly a great MC!

My daughter and her friends had such a great time she wants to hire them again for a back yard party. I can honestly say MC Jon, and DJ Ben and the staff made the party a big success. My husband and I were very pleased with MTEYDJS thank you to all the staff of music to your ears for making my daughter feel special on her 16th Birthday! Thank you Music To Your Ears!

So much for "Guarantees"

AUTHOR: Spinyli - (USA)

That sounds like a dare to me.  Here are some of my favorite reviews of this wonderful company.

This guy is a class act.  How this company is still in business is beyond my comprehension.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To future clients

AUTHOR: Music to your ears - (U.S.A.)

(((Redacted))) Our video gallery will show you the consumer and future client, Music To Your Ears Inc. Is (PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE, HONEST) By the way if you think were the ONLY DJ company on this site falsely please view all these other DJ companieshttp://www.ripoffreport.com/dj-services/street-corner-rhythm/street-corner-rhythms-street-c-9dd62.htmhttp://www.ripoffreport.com/dj-services/ej-the-dj-ejthedj-ed/ej-the-dj-ejthedj-ed-jacob-e-bfe93.htm

SO IT SEEMS EVERY DJ THATS ON GOOGLE IS ON RIPOFF REPORTS, As a business owner I advice to ignore these postings and do research on companies in other ways, because I will GUARENTEE Music To Your Ears IS NOWHERE else negatively spoken about.