Complaint Review: Musson-Patout Toyota

• Reported By: moni — duson Louisiana
Musson-Patout Toyota
208 U.S. 90 Frontage rd new iberia, Louisiana USA

Musson-Patout Toyota Musson-Patout Toyota/GMC scam new iberia Louisiana

I received a flyer in mail. Telling me I won a TV I call them and was told I won and to bring the flyer along with my d l. I read the flyer and did what it said stated to call number and add my confirmation number call and was told to come and claim my prize which was a TV. And it also said that 1/60000 would win. So I head out there and there are people there . a sales man approaches me tell me come this way and ask for my info and I ask him where is my prize where is my tv he said I would get it in a minute.so I gave him my I d and info said he would be right back little did I know he was run my credit to get a car. He came back I said where is my tv. Told me come on let's see if your number match I said what this flyer states that I had to call confirmation number and I did second come here to claim prize which I did. Took my flyer and said o did not win I was like yes I did he said no I told him in fine print it says I won. Son I told him one y'all are decieving people by mailing these scam letters out I said it only said call and confirm that I one . this is a scam and this is wrong I am also going write a company letter to whom ever is in charge plus writing to d a and also to BBB. This is wrong in so many ways this is not he right way to get people to come. I live 30 minutes away and they could have jus posted something on paper to get more people to come not like this this is wrong and hateful ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Musson-Patout-Toyota/new-iberia-Louisiana-70560/Musson-Patout-Toyota-Musson-Patout-ToyotaGMC-scam-new-iberia-Louisiana-1141567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Musson-Patout Toyota