Complaint Review: Must High School

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: ashley2jess — Houston Texas United States of America
Must High School

Must High School They got money for a cheap diploma worth nothing. Internet

In 2009 I got off from Middle School and wanted to continue on with mey education at home so I search and came up to musthighschool.com and their promotion of $50. I sign up and started the had so many mistakes one after the other  with my classroon I was paying consistently and still had to call in various times so the unlock my student area. After 4 years, YES 4 years I finished everything. They sent me my diploma and transcripts. So it was untill I was in an interview for college and my advisor wasn't sure about my diploma that I had doubt. She called in many times to get more information on it but unfortunately didn't get any response. Untill this day I havent heard back. So I will have to get my GED on some place else. People I would say many life experiences so dont fall for this school as it is fake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Must-High-School/internet/Must-High-School-They-got-money-for-a-cheap-diploma-worth-nothing-Internet-924707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Must High School