Complaint Review: Must High School

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: LaTonya — Tampa Florida United States of America
Must High School

Must High School stole my money, wont forward my transcripts. Colleges wont accept my credits. Internet

In 2009, I got out of high school and wanted to continue on with my education at home so I search and came up to musthighschool.com. I finished the same year, I paid or 500 dollars and they sent me my diploma and transcripts. Ive been trying to get in universities and community college but the only schools that would acccept my diploma is schools that are not accredited like them such as Westwood College. Ive been struggling ever since to get in to school. I cant take it, Im trying to go on with my life. This situation have really set me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Must-High-School/internet/Must-High-School-stole-my-money-wont-forward-my-transcripts-Colleges-wont-accept-my-cred-968589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Must High School