Complaint Review: Must High School.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 02, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 02, 2010

• Reported By: American Knight — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
Must High School.com

Must High School.com Must High School is NOT accrediated by the UNITED STATES DEPT OF EDUCATION or any STATE Internet

I am a Disabled American Veteran and my son has a disability, because of my son's disability he has become unable to attend traditional schools. To find him alternatives to his study, I stumbled upon a site called Must High School.com. After speaking with the counselor a Mr. Todd Bruce I decided to enroll my son. It soon became apparent that this school was a scam they claim they are accredited and accepted throughout the United States by an accreditation company called the International Accreditation Organization or IAO. I soon found out this was a lie. According to the United States Department of Education and the Virginia Department of Education this school is not accredited and the accreditation it holds is not recognized by any State or Federal entity in the United States. The courses they administer is nothing more that a series of yes and no questions which my son completed in less that a day for English 11. Soon after I was contacted by a Mr. Fletcher who spoke broken English in an Asian accent, which further arose my suspicions especially after I was offered steep discounts to reduce my payments from 1000.00 to less than 450.00. I ask the FBI to please, please investigate this, I will cooperated 100% please stop these people from taking advantage of the disabled and others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2010 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Must-High-Schoolcom/internet/Must-High-Schoolcom-Must-High-School-is-NOT-accrediated-by-the-UNITED-STATES-DEPT-OF-EDU-636870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Must High School.com