Complaint Review: Mutt Huttz, LLC

• Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: GM — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Mutt Huttz, LLC
513 MAYMONT DR, CRAMERTON NC Internet United States of America

Mutt Huttz, LLC Mutt Huttz, LLC By Betsy Took my money but never delivered! Ordered off Etsy, paid from PayPal, they took my money and I got nothing. Tried to contact them several times but they never responded. Finally, 3 months later they Internet, Internet

In October of 2011 I ordered an item from this company of Etsy. They took my money right away but never delivered.  I had made several attempts to contact them but they never responded. I finally contacted Paypal that stated they would send a message to the company. I received an email that day that stated they were sorry. The quit selling off Etsy and was not able to give a refund because "Too much time had gone by".  But they are sorry!!  Seriously, sorry doesn't cut it.  They have my money and I will fight daily until I see my refund.  They are a very bad company to work for.  I looked up their phone number on Google and they won't even answer their phone.  Very bad company to do business with.  THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mutt-Huttz-LLC/internet/Mutt-Huttz-LLC-Mutt-Huttz-LLC-By-Betsy-Took-my-money-but-never-delivered-Ordered-off-Et-828468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mutt Huttz, LLC