Complaint Review: Mutual Financial Incorporated

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: Hazel — Nottingham Maryland
Mutual Financial Incorporated
Nationwide USA

Mutual Financial Incorporated Ms Lynn Marwe Paul Orlando Official notice that I was the 2nd prize winner in the second category of the European, African & USA consumer sweepstakes Los Angeles, California Nationwide

*General Comment: Mutual Financial Incorporation

I received this official notice claiming I had won 2nd prize winner in the European, African and USA consumer sweepstakes.

I had subsequently won $US250,000.00 sweepstakes lottery held on April 14, 2014

In the letter I received a check in the amount of $4,350.00 to pay the processing fee of my winnings.  Processing fee was

$3,9090.00

I was advised to contact my claims agent: Paul Orlando @ 1-877-456-4339 to start claim processing and to activate the check.

Global Office Contact Telephone number 0114479274585890

I have not joined this sweepstake

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mutual-Financial-Incorporated/nationwide/Mutual-Financial-Incorporated-Ms-Lynn-Marwe-Paul-Orlando-Official-notice-that-I-was-the-2-1145757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mutual Financial Incorporated

#1 General Comment

Mutual Financial Incorporation

AUTHOR: Patrick - ()

Did you ever cash the check? if you cashed it what would happen? My Dad got the letter and the check, I called Paul on My Dad behalf, and I asked is it real? he did not say a word, and talked to some one else who was on the other line and hung up on me!

thanks