Complaint Review: Mutual Financial Services Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:Aston Pennsylvania
Mutual Financial Services Inc.
1660 Jasper Street Unit B Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

Mutual Financial Services Inc. All Most Believable Rip-Off scam!! Aurora Colorado

I recieved a check for $4,890.00. My first reaction was excitement. I called the number right away 1-905-598-5656 (Barbra Jones) She stated that I needed to take the check to the bank right away, and deposit it. After I deposited it I had to call her back. Fortunately I work closely with a police department, so I immediatley called them for assistance.

When we went to the Commerce Bank located near my home they looked up the check and called the appropriate branch. They varified that it was a scam. I was asked by this Barbra Jones to forward a money gram to a person named Monica Hayward in Ontario Canada. A full investigation is being done asap. But unfortunitly this scam ring is based out of Canada, so it is harder to catch the culprits. I only hope that anyone who recieves this information thinks before they react this could have been a catastrafee.

Ruth ann
Aston, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mutual-Financial-Services-Inc/Aurora-Colorado-80011/Mutual-Financial-Services-Inc-All-Most-Believable-Rip-Off-scam-Aurora-Colorado-352791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mutual Financial Services Inc.