Complaint Review: Mwi Businessmax - vistaprint

• Updated: Sat, November 20, 2004

• Reported By:Huffman Texas
Mwi Businessmax - vistaprint
Vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Mwi Businessmax - vistaprint ripoff keeps charging my account, when I was only to pay shipping & I can't get a hold of them to stop. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Suggestion from consumer with similar experience

I ordered business cards & gave my account information to pay for shipping & handling charges. Now they keep charging me for something I don't have a clue about. I tried to reach them by phone & through their web site, & can't get any response.

Mary
Huffman, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2004 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mwi-Businessmax-vistaprint/internet/Mwi-Businessmax-vistaprint-ripoff-keeps-charging-my-account-when-I-was-only-to-pay-ship-109696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mwi Businessmax - vistaprint

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Suggestion from consumer with similar experience

AUTHOR: Dale - (U.S.A.)

I called the telephone number listed in my account statement for Ap9*businessmax (888) 840-6296. I received the charge to my account on 11/19, I called on 11/20.

After entering my telephone number and going through a couple of automated menus I was able to speak to a representative named Leo. I told him I never authorized any charges to my account and was told the refund should be posted within 5 days.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC