Complaint Review: Mwiconnections, Ap9*connections,

• Reported By:niantic Connecticut
Mwiconnections, Ap9*connections,
mwiconnections.com Internet U.S.A.

Mwi connections, Ap9*connections, ripoff, account information theft Internet

I placed an order with Vista Print online in September since then I have been charged monthly membership fees by ap9*connections aka mwi connections. When I called them at a number provided by my bank, they claimed I signed up at Vista Print for this membership. I DID NOT. I had never heard of them. I can only assume THE STOLE my account information from Vista Print as I DID NOT GIVE IT TO THEM. I am currently trying to get a refund.

Sheila
niantic, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2004 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mwiconnections-Ap9connections/internet/Mwi-connections-Ap9connections-ripoff-account-information-theft-Internet-118824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mwiconnections, Ap9*connections,