Complaint Review: Mxi Financial - MOGUL FINANCIAL - Coastal Products - Federal Mogul Corporation

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:juliaetta Idaho
Mxi Financial - MOGUL FINANCIAL - Coastal Products - Federal Mogul Corporation
400-2525 Grumman Ave, Toronto, Ontario Canada

Mxi Financial - MOGUL FINANCIAL- Coastal Products - Federal Mogul Corporation SCAM, FALSE, THEFT, EVIL, Toronto Ontario

I had recieved a check in the mail for $4,866.00 saying I was a winner of $99,000.00 (Ninety-nine thousand dollars). Here is letter:

RE: Prize Notification
Date: 2nd October, 2008
CLAIM#: NCP 04-856

"We are pleased to inform you of the aannouncement today 2nd of October 2008, winner of the MXI PRODUCTS CONTEST entry # +9 +25 +14 +18 +41 +39. As a result won in category "C" you have been approved for a lump sum payment of US $99,000.00 ( Ninety nine thousand dollars) CONGRATUALTIONS. Since this is the final notice, all prize money must be claimed no later than 17th October, 2008. Our company being the sole agent of MXI Products Inc, has been mandated to pay your winningss.

Enclosed is a check of a portion of your winnings to help you pay legal, insurance and processing fees that you may encounter. Please cal one of our agents GARY JAMES or EDNA KING at 1-778-863-8222 or 1-866-254-9609 Ext 251 to initiate your claim process and activate your check enclosed.

Thank you and once more accept our congratulations.
Sincerely,

Robert Anderson
Executive VP Operations

NOTE: non resident transit fee (NRTF) is made payable to the Tax Agent as below:
LAWRENCE ARMOUR
163 AIRPORT RD
TORONTO ON
CANADA A1B 3X5
The fee: US $2,955.00 Payment method: Money Gram location at your local Wal-Mart or Western Union in Stores In your Area.

So I called the 1-866-254-9609 number first. Then they told me to call the other phone number instead. The 1-778-863-8222 number. He told me to take the check to my accoutn and deposit it. Once I deposited it I was to call him back so he could activate it. When the bank seen the check they said it looked legit. So I called him back and told him I had deposited it. WHen I talked to him on the phone he told me to western union the 2,955.00 to a woman called Carol Cruise at 3844 Roseville rd Glassgow Kentucky, 42141. I had waited 2 days before doing it waiting for the check to clear. 3 hours after I had taken the money out to western union it the bank called. The next day I called the bank back and found out it was a hot check. That day being today 17-oct-08. When I called the man back on the 778 number he said he would have someone contact me about the issue. He never did and I called him back again and he said he will have someone contact me next week. So please if anyone knows how to get this fixed let me know.

Ox
juliaetta, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mxi-Financial-MOGUL-FINANCIAL-Coastal-Products-Federal-Mogul-Corporation/Toronto-Ontario-t7y-5j8/Mxi-Financial-MOGUL-FINANCIAL-Coastal-Products-Federal-Mogul-Corporation-SCAM-FALSE-382232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mxi Financial - MOGUL FINANCIAL - Coastal Products - Federal Mogul Corporation