Complaint Review: My Access Benefits - Your Access To Credit

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:los lunas New Mexico
My Access Benefits - Your Access To Credit
1238a South Highland Ave Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

My Access Benefits - Your Access To Credit took money from my account without asking me Clearwater Florida

this company claims to be out of flordia it seems to me that any body from flordia would not want people like doing business in flordia it gives flordia a bad name it seems like flordias att general would be looking into this company i know i would not visit this state except to find this company and ???!!!

los lunas, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Access-Benefits-Your-Access-To-Credit/Clearwater-Florida-33756/My-Access-Benefits-Your-Access-To-Credit-took-money-from-my-account-without-asking-me-Cl-318961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Access Benefits - Your Access To Credit