Complaint Review: My Access Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, March 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 17, 2008

• Reported By:universal city Texas
My Access Benefits
1238A SOUTH HIGHLAND AVE CLEARWATER, Florida U.S.A.

My Access Benefits after apply for loan this company promised to help me get after i paid 146.00 i changed my mind they deined the i called to verify they said no one received this call so they took the money out of my account and that created overdraft that has got me even deeper in debt and i dont think i will recover CLEARWATER Florida

after agreeing to use this service i changed my mind and call to cancel i was told after receiving this card anyway i called the company to stop . but was told my seven day were up and i could not get my money back but they indicated the offer and acceptance was in feb and today the card came anyway today it now the 17 of march. they denied i called which is not true and they furture made me very angry with their attuide.

Hemphill
universal city, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Access-Benefits/CLEARWATER-Florida-33756/My-Access-Benefits-after-apply-for-loan-this-company-promised-to-help-me-get-after-i-paid-318820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Access Benefits