Complaint Review: My Access Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:White House Tennessee
My Access Benefits
611 S Fort Harrison Ave., Ste. 122 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

My Access Benefits They took 149.00 out of my account. Said I approved when I didn't. Did this without my verbal or written consent. Clearwater Florida

I also had to call my bank to get the company's phone number. The man I talked to said I approved them to get the money out of my account. I said I did not approve this and wanted my $149.00 back. The company sent me a letter for me to sign and that I was diputing this. And that they would contact me within 30 days. I sent the letter back to them on 1/11/08 and have not heard anything back as of yet. What is strange to me is how they can take money out of my account without my verbal or written permission, but yet they need my signature to put the money back into my account.

White House, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Access-Benefits/Clearwater-Florida-33756/My-Access-Benefits-They-took-14900-out-of-my-account-Said-I-approved-when-I-didnt-Did-316920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Access Benefits