Complaint Review: My Affiliate Institute

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: MaryAnn — Kirkfield Ontario Canada
My Affiliate Institute
172 East, 140755, Draper,Utah 84020 Draper, Utah United States of America

My Affiliate Institute Elite Corporate Inc., Premiere Mentoring Inc., Applyki.com., A Coaching Department Starting your own eBiz with a few cilcks of the mouse. Draper, Utah

My story starts with getting sucked in to the idea I could have my own eBiz  up and running in 2 to 6 weeks and making money hand over fist. Premier Mentoring guaranteed me to make $60,000.00 in 3 months they said. I had to pay $500.00 up front then I was to pay $39.95 for a monthly fee. Then I was to pay $114.83 for 24 months for a coaches advice.  All I got for my money was some hokey trainning videos that were not very informative. I've no computer skills. I don't understand how to cut and paste or go from one site to another and then back again. Its easy they said, again with the few clicks of the mouse and that's all it takes.   Then I get a phone call from another company called Elite Corporate Inc. Who I stupidly let bilk me out of $1990.00 to register a business in Nevada. I live in Canada. After I thought about it I realized I didn't need to register a business in Nevada and told them to cancel it.  I've no idea if they did or not. I haven't heard back from them . Then I get a phone call from anSteve Harward of Elite Corporate Services and tax. This man wanted me to fork out $2800.00 as a one time fee and then  $59.95 a month there after. I said sorry but I was maxed out and I've nothing for the money I've already spent.   I've received phone calls from so called coaches and affiliates trying to keep me on board. I told them a  month after I looked into the program that it wasn't what they said it would do nor was it what I was capable of doing on a computer. My level of trying to comprehend all this was to overwhelming for me and I want it cancelled immediately.  They told me I couldn't cancel because I used their computer classes.   I informed them that I didn't have the money to keep this bogus computer scam of theirs going and I was not paying any more money to them.  They seem to have company's in of themselves all tied to the main company which started out as My Affiliate Institute, then went to Premiere Mentoring, the to A Coaching Department, thenElite Corporate Inc., then Elite Corporate Services and Tax and then others still.     Every last one of them all want money up front for a one time fee and so much a month afterwards.  I feel stupid for beeing dupe again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Affiliate-Institute/Draper-Utah-/My-Affiliate-Institute-Elite-Corporate-Inc-Premiere-Mentoring-Inc-Applykicom-A-Coa-1010705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Affiliate Institute