Complaint Review: My Alarm Center

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: redenfield — frisco Texas
My Alarm Center
3803 West Chester Pike Newtown Square, Pennsylvania United States of America

My Alarm Center My Alarm Center - worst customer service ever Newtown Square, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Your Safety is Our Priority

This company purchased my alarm monitoring company back in early 2012. Since the change I have had multiple issues with their customer service.
Most recently, I decided to cancel my service after the numerous headaches I have had over the past year. Of course, you have to call their toll free number to do this and are unable to do it online (even though you can sign up for their service online).  I was met with resistance from the start, and after they were unable to convince me to stay (after a 15 minute pitch), informed me that I have to mail in a cancelation letter as they were unable to do it over the phone.

Complete sales nonsense, terrible customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Alarm-Center/Newtown-Square-Pennsylvania-19073/My-Alarm-Center-My-Alarm-Center-worst-customer-service-ever-Newtown-Square-Pennsylvani-1040070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Alarm Center

Your Safety is Our Priority

AUTHOR: My Alarm Center - ()

Its with much regret that you did not receive the level of customer service we pride ourselves on providing every customer. We make every attempt to ensure our families, friends and customers remain protected, as the safety of your family and property is our number one priority.  We appreciate your feedback and take your concerns seriously.  Written cancel requests protect you and our company, but should not be difficult.  If your request remains unresolved, please contact our Resolution Team at 866-484-4800, x3535, so we can assist you and make improvements to better serve our continuing customers. Although we are extremely disappointed to lose you as a customer, we
urge you to find provider that best meets your security needs.