Complaint Review: My American Grant, Your American Grant

• Submitted: Sun, February 15, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, February 15, 2009

• Reported By:Somerville Massachusetts
My American Grant, Your American Grant
222 Henry Internet U.S.A.

My American Grant, Your American Grant Unauthorized debit of $58.61 Internet

*Author of original report: Website found for these rip-off artists

I signed up for access to this company's database through Facebook. They said it would cost $1.95. I was sent to a website which I now cannot find and attempted to access grant information. It did not work. I sent a complaint through their website and never heard from them.

A few days later I received a phonecall from them. The woman said they wanted to send me "something" and she was going to record the call. I refused to be recorded. She hung up on me. Next, they debited my bank account for $58.61. I never agreed to this charge.

It is now Sunday night and tomorrow is a holiday, so I am unable to contact my bank to contest the charge or request a dispute form. These people are going to be sorry they messed with me. I will be calling these people incessantly until they refund my money. I will also be reporting them to Facebook and the Better Business Bureau, and will involve an attorney if necessary.

Furious
Somerville, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2009 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-American-Grant-Your-American-Grant/internet/My-American-Grant-Your-American-Grant-Unauthorized-debit-of-5861-Internet-424491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My American Grant, Your American Grant

Website found for these rip-off artists

AUTHOR: Furious - (U.S.A.)